Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A few things

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Talking

    First-The new colors look good.

    Second-That isnt even me in the picture. Well, it IS me...but THATS not what I look like! Come on! That guy looks like a dork! I am much cooler than that!

    Oh by the way...this means war!

    ------------------
    I aint scared of nothin!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YeA! War!
    and i'm on Tastingood's side!
    You dastardly bastard!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    'dastardly bastard'.....lmfao!

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:
    YeA! War!
    and i'm on Tastingood's side!
    You dastardly bastard!

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Then why did you supply TastinGood's picture? Why did you place the picture onto the donkey?

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited February 12, 2002).]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    bribery?

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, remember ek3, when you told me you'd suck me off, and let me put it in your mom??
    Well, that's why I gave you Jason's pic. that forum pic is most DEFINATELY not the pic that i gave you.


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member fido's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am speechless. but awake for a change.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    er...well then, good for you!

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •